Barak-1 is a mature naval point defense system, designed from the start for cutting edge performance against the full spectrum of naval threats.
Barak-1 missiles are vertically launched, and use CLOS guidance, in which a ship-borne radar monitors the intercept and continuously guides the missiles to the target. The system design provides exceptional performance in critical areas:
Send us your questions MBT Missiles Division
- Short response time (360 deg. coverage by vertical launch)
- Short minimum range (hundreds of meters), and 10 km max range against air targets.
- Anti-sea skimmer capability
- High kill probability (22 kg optimized warhead)
- Advanced weapon control system counters complex and challenging operational scenarios
- Small footprint on deck
- Simple reliable missile
- Includes gunnery control for the ship’s guns
- Includes a powerful built-in command and control system to enable stand-alone operation when necessary.
- Well proven system, operational in several Navies.