ELI-3001 is a multi-platform, multi-mission Airborne Integrated Signal Intelligence System.
Send us your questions ELTA Systems Home Page
- Main Objectives:
- Perform long-range, high-endurance SIGINT missions
- Provide vital tactical and strategic intelligence.
- Primary tasks:
- Search, intercept, measure, locate, analyze, classify and monitor communication and Radar transmissions
- Create real time Electronic Order of Battle (EOB) picture
- Real-time report and alert to field commanders and intelligence organizations.
- System Structure:
- Airborne segment, comprised of ELINT and COMINT sensors and airborne operator posts
- Ground segment, comprised of a Ground Communication Center, ELINT and COMINT Operators Centers
- Air-to-ground Line-Of-Sight (LOS) Data Link, Satellite Communication (SATCOM) Data Link, as well as standard HF/VHF/UHF radio sets.
- Main advantages:
- FIELD PROVEN, STATE-OF-THE-ART AIRBORNE SIGINT SYSTEM
- Based on decades of experience in the field of airborne SIGINT systems
- Low risk
- Short time to delivery
- Flexibility and adaptation to customer's needs and platform type.
- Designed for integration into Network Centric environments and expeditionary missions
- Force multiplier for Asymmetric Warfare.