- This radar automatically detects moving targets such as walking persons, vehicles and flying objects (low flying aircraft, hovering helicopters and gliders) at ranges up to 60km.
- The radar is also capable of supporting artillery fire correction by detection of the impact location of shells.
- Incorporation ELTA's vast experience in surveillance radar and utilizing modern radar technologies, the EL/M-2140 is easily deployed, user friendly, reliable and cost effective.
- The radar operates 24 hours a day, even under poor weather and low visibility conditions.
- Uninterrupted operation under all weather conditions. Special rain mode.
- Automatic detection and tracking.
- Easily carried and deployed.
- Very modern and enhanced Man Machine Interface, based on Windows.
- Friendly used, embedded simulator, easily trained.
- Stand-Alone or integrated into larger system.
- PC- based display and control unit.
- Definition of areas of interest as alarm zones.
- Target rejection inside areas defined as non-interest areas.
- Implementation of 2D and 3D background digital maps.
Send us your questions ELTA Systems Home Page