Optsat 3000 is a three axis stabilized, autonomous satellite, designed by a low weight, low power, and high reliability concept.
High geolocation accuracy and an amazing weight to performance ratio.
The Optsat 3000 offers:
- High resolution
- High geolocation accuracy
- Simultaneous panchromatic and multi-spectral imaging capability
- High image quality
- Low weight - 400kg enables a wide range of launching options
- High agility - the low weight and compact dimensions of the satellite also result in low inertia, allowing for high agility, which enables achieving a very high number of images, widely spread, in one satellite pass
- Designed for a mission life of more than six years
- Based on the IMPS II Bus
Send us your questions MBT Space Division